- Computer Science♦ 115.6k 115.6k 1414 gold badges152152 silver badges331331 bronze badges
- Information Security 92.5k 92.5k 2727 gold badges241241 silver badges522522 bronze badges
- Cryptography 33.5k 33.5k 88 gold badges7474 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 8.9k 8.9k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 217 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 176 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 148 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 114 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 105 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 100 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
15 Why was my suggested edit rejected? Apr 22 '15
14 Voting to close due to OP's unresponsiveness Oct 5 '16
10 What should I do when I see a “pic-question”? Apr 22 '15
3 Why is the question too broad? Feb 26 '19
3 Providing an answer for your own question Aug 6 '16
-1 Feature request: close reason “unresponsiveness”. Jul 14 '18