Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 25 "Naturally occurring" non-Hausdorff spaces?
- 15 Why is there such a close resemblance between the unitary representation theory of the Virasoro algebra and that of the Temperley-Lieb algebra?
- 9 Polynomials with rational zeros
- 9 Proving results in representation theory from category theory
- 8 Indecomposable finite-dimensional representations of the nonabelian two-dimensional Lie algebra
- 8 Ring of Invariants of $A_3$
- 8 The mysterious isomorphism between coinduction and induction
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.