Top network posts
- 13 Why does a metal block make a shrill sound but not a wooden block upon hammering?
- 11 How to "derive" the wave equation without refering to strings?
- 6 If sound is a longitudinal wave, why can we hear it if our ears aren't aligned with the propagation direction?
- 5 Intuitively, why does putting capacitors in series decrease the equivalent capacitance?
- 5 Why is Huygens' principle only valid in an odd number of spatial dimensions?
- 5 Why exactly does diffraction occur?
- View more network posts →