- Mathematics 32.1k 32.1k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 517 517 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 487 487 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 389 389 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 Prove that at a party of $25$ people there is one person knows at least twelve people.
- 57 Probability that Ken and John set next to each other
- 37 What can I do if a student in my lab threatens to tell lies about me, and my advisor doesn't want to fire her?
- 31 How are proofs formatted when the answer is a counterexample?
- 30 Give a concrete sequence of rationals which converges to an irrational number and vice versa.
- 28 At each step of a limiting infinite process, put 10 balls in an urn and remove one at random. How many balls are left?
- 25 Which week day(s) cannot be the first day of a century?
- View more network posts →