- Mathematics 34.2k 34.2k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Academia 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 597 597 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 574 574 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Politics 465 465 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 Prove that at a party of $25$ people there is one person knows at least twelve people.
- 57 Probability that Ken and John set next to each other
- 38 What can I do if a student in my lab threatens to tell lies about me, and my advisor doesn't want to fire her?
- 34 Why are Republicans (unlike Democrats) heavily criticized for their flip-flopping regarding the 2016/2020 US supreme court justice nominations?
- 31 How are proofs formatted when the answer is a counterexample?
- 31 Proof of Floyd Cycle Chasing (Tortoise and Hare)
- 30 Give a concrete sequence of rationals which converges to an irrational number and vice versa.
- View more network posts →