My main interests are Mathematics, Computer Science and Music.
By the way, I'm not the guy on the picture. He is the master Thijs Van Leer.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
39 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 '18 at 15:15
- Mathematics 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Cryptography 2.4k 2.4k 1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Travel 375 375 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 174 174 11 gold badge11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 Sum of all integers
- 22 Why do I get one extra wrong solution?
- 20 What is the main difference between finite fields and rings?
- 18 Row 60 on Lufthansa Airbus A380-800
- 18 Why is $1/i$ equal to $-i$?
- 17 Possibility of Chosen Plaintext Attack (CPA) in real-world scenario?
- 15 Statement about divisors of polynomials and their roots
- View more network posts →