- Mathematics 55.3k 55.3k 33 gold badges7171 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 15.6k 15.6k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.9k 2.9k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.1k 2.1k 1515 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Travel 908 908 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 122 Passing an argument to a slot
- 98 Given a Fibonacci number , find the next Fibonacci number
- 94 Show that a generalized knight can return to its original position only after an even number of moves
- 80 What does the mysterious constant marked by C on a slide rule indicate?
- 66 An easy example of a non-constructive proof without an obvious "fix"?
- 57 What can someone do with a stolen wallet for a few seconds?
- 53 Fewest steps to reach $200$ from $1$ using only $+1$ and $×2$
- View more network posts →