- Mathematics 45.4k 45.4k 33 gold badges5959 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.1k 13.1k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2k 2k 1313 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 751 751 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 111 Passing an argument to a slot
- 92 Show that a generalized knight can return to its original position only after an even number of moves
- 77 What does the mysterious constant marked by C on a slide rule indicate?
- 64 An easy example of a non-constructive proof without an obvious "fix"?
- 53 Fewest steps to reach $200$ from $1$ using only $+1$ and $×2$
- 49 How many non-differentiable functions exist?
- 47 Are we guaranteed that the harmonic series minus infinite random terms always converge?
- View more network posts →