Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 57.3k 57.3k 33 gold badges7474 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 15.9k 15.9k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3k 3k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.1k 2.1k 1515 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 122 Passing an argument to a slot
- 99 Given a Fibonacci number , find the next Fibonacci number
- 94 Show that a generalized knight can return to its original position only after an even number of moves
- 80 What does the mysterious constant marked by C on a slide rule indicate?
- 67 An easy example of a non-constructive proof without an obvious "fix"?
- 57 What can someone do with a stolen wallet for a few seconds?
- 55 Functions which are Continuous, but not Bicontinuous
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.