- History of Science and Mathematics 50.6k 50.6k 44 gold badges8484 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Philosophy 35.8k 35.8k 33 gold badges7575 silver badges161161 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.6k 9.6k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Physics 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 Are units of angle really dimensionless?
- 68 What's the famous story about a mathematician who gave a talk without saying a word?
- 64 Which fallacy: "If white privilege exists, why did Elizabeth Warren pretend to be an Indian?"
- 61 What are the ethical problems with flipping a coin to decide in the trolley problem?
- 53 What fallacy in Pascal's Wager allows replacing God with the devil?
- 45 How undecidable is the spectral gap?
- 44 Why doesn't mathematical induction work backwards or with increments other than 1?
- View more network posts →