- History of Science and Mathematics 37.7k 37.7k 11 gold badge6161 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Philosophy 29.4k 29.4k 22 gold badges6161 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.4k 7.4k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Physics 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 754 754 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 Are units of angle really dimensionless?
- 63 What's the famous story about a mathematician who gave a talk without saying a word?
- 62 What are the ethical problems with flipping a coin to decide in the trolley problem?
- 53 What fallacy in Pascal's Wager allows replacing God with the devil?
- 43 How undecidable is the spectral gap?
- 41 Why doesn't mathematical induction work backwards or with increments other than 1?
- 34 Book ref. request: "...starting from a mathematically amorphous problem and combining ideas from sources to produce new mathematics..."
- View more network posts →