- History of Science and Mathematics 46.7k 46.7k 33 gold badges7676 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Philosophy 34.3k 34.3k 33 gold badges7272 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.1k 9.1k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Physics 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 117 Are units of angle really dimensionless?
- 67 What's the famous story about a mathematician who gave a talk without saying a word?
- 64 Which fallacy: "If white privilege exists, why did Elizabeth Warren pretend to be an Indian?"
- 62 What are the ethical problems with flipping a coin to decide in the trolley problem?
- 53 What fallacy in Pascal's Wager allows replacing God with the devil?
- 45 How undecidable is the spectral gap?
- 42 Why doesn't mathematical induction work backwards or with increments other than 1?
- View more network posts →