From Bilbao, although born in Santander. B.Mathematics at the University of the Basque Country 2014. M.Sc.Mathematics at the Technische Universität Berlin, 2017. PhD, Technische Universität Berlin, 2019. Postdoctoral researcher at Inria Paris.
Top network posts
- 32 How to jokingly express an "if you pay me, I'll say it" attitude?
- 22 How to interpret "computable real numbers are not countable, and are complete"?
- 16 The Teichmüller's algebraic interpretation of $H^3$ in group cohomology
- 12 Coproducts and products in the categories of sets, groups and vector spaces
- 12 Can I approximate sine and cosine without derivatives?
- 12 Which problems would a blind person have when applying for a professorship?
- 11 Generalization of Bertrand's Postulate
- View more network posts →