Hopeful mathematics student with some competition level problem solving experience. Studying algebraic topology and algebraic geometry at the moment, but I feel like anyone who know anything know more than I do.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
61 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Mathematics 164.9k 164.9k 1212 gold badges144144 silver badges256256 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 531 531 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Golf 371 371 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 Why are rotational matrices not commutative?
- 135 Is it impossible to perfectly fit a polynomial to a trigonometric function on a closed interval?
- 103 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 83 Are there primes of every possible number of digits?
- 77 Are polynomials with the same roots identical?
- 65 What isn't a vector space?
- 64 Can you give me some concrete examples of magmas?
- View more network posts →