Hopeful mathematics student with some competition level problem solving experience. Studying algebraic topology and algebraic geometry at the moment, but I feel like anyone who know anything know more than I do.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
41 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
- Mathematics 142.2k 142.2k 99 gold badges131131 silver badges229229 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 506 506 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Chess 261 261 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 145 Why are rotational matrices not commutative?
- 95 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 81 Are there primes of every possible number of digits?
- 75 Are polynomials with the same roots identical?
- 63 What isn't a vector space?
- 60 Can you give me some concrete examples of magmas?
- 57 What knot is this?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (17)
10 Strange MathJax quirk, and why it happened Dec 16 '16
9 Editing comments bug Aug 2 '18
7 Bug in the reputation tab of my own profile Nov 26 '15
4 My MathJaX font turned ugly all of a sudden Oct 31 '14
1 Why is the user search so out of date? May 26 '17