Hopeful mathematics student with some competition level problem solving experience. Studying algebraic topology and algebraic geometry at the moment, but I feel like anyone who know anything know more than I do.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
39 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Mathematics 130.1k 130.1k 77 gold badges125125 silver badges216216 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Golf 236 236 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Puzzling 231 231 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 142 Why are rotational matrices not commutative?
- 94 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 79 Are there primes of every possible number of digits?
- 67 Are polynomials with the same roots identical?
- 63 What isn't a vector space?
- 59 Can you give me some concrete examples of magmas?
- 56 What knot is this?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (17)
10 Strange MathJax quirk, and why it happened Dec 16 '16
9 Editing comments bug Aug 2 '18
7 Bug in the reputation tab of my own profile Nov 26 '15
4 My MathJaX font turned ugly all of a sudden Oct 31 '14
1 Why is the user search so out of date? May 26 '17