Hopeful mathematics student with some competition level problem solving experience. Studying algebraic topology and algebraic geometry at the moment, but I feel like anyone who know anything know more than I do.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
43 profile views
Last seen 17 mins ago
- Mathematics 152.8k 152.8k 1010 gold badges135135 silver badges235235 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 531 531 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Golf 371 371 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 146 Why are rotational matrices not commutative?
- 98 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 82 Are there primes of every possible number of digits?
- 77 Are polynomials with the same roots identical?
- 64 What isn't a vector space?
- 60 Can you give me some concrete examples of magmas?
- 58 What knot is this?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (17)
10 Strange MathJax quirk, and why it happened Dec 16 '16
9 Editing comments bug Aug 2 '18
7 Bug in the reputation tab of my own profile Nov 26 '15
4 My MathJaX font turned ugly all of a sudden Oct 31 '14
1 Why is the user search so out of date? May 26 '17