Hopeful mathematics student with some competition level problem solving experience. Studying algebraic topology and algebraic geometry at the moment, but I feel like anyone who know anything know more than I do.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
63 profile views
Last seen 14 hours ago
- Mathematics 169k 169k 1212 gold badges146146 silver badges260260 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 531 531 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Chess 446 446 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 151 Why are rotational matrices not commutative?
- 135 Is it impossible to perfectly fit a polynomial to a trigonometric function on a closed interval?
- 105 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 83 Are there primes of every possible number of digits?
- 81 Are polynomials with the same roots identical?
- 65 What isn't a vector space?
- 65 Can you give me some concrete examples of magmas?
- View more network posts →