I am mainly interested in linear algebra. I enjoy reading loup blanc's, Algebraic Pavel's and Julien's answers. It's a pity that they have either deleted their accounts or entered hiatus. Luckily there are still some active members on this site who often provide interesting answers to linear algebra questions, such as darij grinberg, Mark van Leeuwen, Ben Grossmann and user8675309.
I also love reading the answers by (in random order) Robert Israel, Pete L. Clark, Robin Chapman, Gerald Edgar, Bill Dubuque, Jonas Meyer, J.M., EuYu, N.S., Brian M. Scott, MJD, robjohn, Gerry Myers, rschwieb, Jyrki Lahtonen, Hagen von Eitzen, DonAntonio, Henning Makholm, achille hui and Willie Wong (I am sure that there are names that I forgot to put on the list). Many of them are old boys from sci.math. Some are new faces.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
174 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 at 8:31
- Mathematics 109.5k 109.5k 66 gold badges9191 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 196 196 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 181 181 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Code Review 143 143 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Python defaultdict and lambda
- 70 Looking for an intuitive explanation why the row rank is equal to the column rank for a matrix
- 54 On the functional square root of $x^2+1$
- 47 Is there a matrix of every size with all its submatrices invertible?
- 44 If a matrix commutes with a set of other matrices, what conclusions can be drawn?
- 43 If $A,B$ have eigenvalues $\pm1$, what can I say about the eigenvalues of $AB,BA$?
- 41 $2\times2$ matrices are not big enough
- View more network posts →