Visiting researcher at Centro de Investigación en Matemáticas (CIMAT). I research differential geometry, and my interests include conformal and projective differential geometry, geometric structures more generally (especially those corresponding to parabolic geometries), symmetries of geometric structures, invariant differential operators, special holonomy, and applications to holography and compactification.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
49 profile views
Last seen 22 hours ago
Top network posts
- 272 How could we define the factorial of a matrix?
- 98 Is there a shape with infinite area but finite perimeter?
- 46 What is the main difference between a vector space and a field?
- 41 Shortest irreducible polynomials over $\Bbb F_p$ of degree $n$
- 40 When does a sequence of rotated-and-circumscribed rectangles converge to a square?
- 35 What is parameterization?
- 32 Can I represent groups geometrically?
- View more network posts →