Visiting assistant professor at Guilford College, Greensboro, N.C. I research differential geometry, and my interests include conformal and projective differential geometry, geometric structures more generally (especially those corresponding to parabolic geometries), symmetries of geometric structures, invariant differential operators, special holonomy, and applications to holography and compactification.
Top network posts
- 282 How could we define the factorial of a matrix?
- 99 Is there a shape with infinite area but finite perimeter?
- 56 What is the main difference between a vector space and a field?
- 41 Shortest irreducible polynomials over $\Bbb F_p$ of degree $n$
- 40 When does a sequence of rotated-and-circumscribed rectangles converge to a square?
- 37 What is parameterization?
- 35 What's the inverse operation of exponents?
- View more network posts →