I'm currently a Data Scientist at Microsoft. Check out some of the things I've been up to: https://ryu577.github.io/web/
- Mathematics 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2k 2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Operations Research 343 343 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Physics 335 335 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Why do statisticians say a non-significant result means "you can't reject the null" as opposed to accepting the null hypothesis?
- 51 How many fair dice exist?
- 32 How can a statistician who has the data for a non-normal distribution guess better than one who only has the mean?
- 29 Find local minimum in n x n matrix in O(n) time
- 19 Installing R on RHEL 6
- 19 Find JAVA_HOME and set it on RHEL
- 17 Race of the wealthy gamblers: How do I get this closed form?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.