André Alçada Padez
I started late, but I quickly found a job and been evolving ever since.
I'm not remotely close to a guru but i am versatile and i know my way around useful information.
I find myself a bit disappointed for not being able to answer a single question at SO yet, but hey, we're all learning.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 '12 at 0:09
- Stack Overflow 9.3k 9.3k 1919 gold badges5858 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 271 271 22 gold badges55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 205 205 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Web Applications 183 183 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Super User 181 181 33 gold badges44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 98 Mark current Line, and navigate through marked lines
- 56 mySQL subquery limit
- 22 Recursive setTimeout with async/await
- 19 util.inherits - alternative or workaround
- 19 SQL - "Save results as CSV" - use comma instead of Semi-Colon
- 14 Firing and capturing custom events
- 13 IDE or editor for Node.js+Express and CoffeeScript
- View more network posts →