- Mathematics 21.8k 21.8k 55 gold badges3434 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 475 475 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 293 293 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 187 187 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 156 156 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 111 Example of a very simple math statement in old literature which is (verbatim) a pain to understand
- 51 Examples of group-theoretic results more easily obtained through topology or geometry
- 34 Can I recover a group by its homomorphisms?
- 33 Encyclopedia of mathematics (?)
- 25 Why do we (mostly) restrict ourselves to Latin and Greek symbols?
- 22 Breaking students from the habit of relying on examples
- View more network posts →