Enthusiastic about Mathematics and Physics.
- Mathematica 2.1k 2.1k 1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Mathematics 864 864 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Physics 707 707 44 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Politics 621 621 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 545 545 99 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Would the USA be eligible to join the European Union?
- 33 How do we know that Voyager's data is correct?
- 33 So can anybody indicate whether it is worthwhile trying to understand what Mochizuki did?
- 30 Vertex coloring inherited from perfect matchings (motivated by quantum physics)
- 23 Mathematica vs. state-of-the-art SAT solvers
- 22 Intuition behind counterexample of Euler's sum of powers conjecture
- 20 Graphs with only disjoint perfect matchings
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.