- Mathematics 20.5k 20.5k 66 gold badges6363 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.9k 2.9k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 233 233 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 125 125 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 Is there a preference of when to use \text and \mathrm?
- 63 Good books for a high schooler self-studying Abstract Algebra?
- 59 If $a^2$ divides $b^2$, then $a$ divides $b$
- 43 Is it possible to skip the first line in a theorem environment?
- 39 Union of the conjugates of a proper subgroup
- 38 Why is an empty function considered a function?
- 36 Is $f(x)=1/x$ continuous on $(0,\infty)$?
- View more network posts →