- Mathematics 20.9k 20.9k 66 gold badges6767 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3k 3k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 233 233 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 125 125 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Is there a preference of when to use \text and \mathrm?
- 64 Good books for a high schooler self-studying Abstract Algebra?
- 47 Is it possible to skip the first line in a theorem environment?
- 44 Union of the conjugates of a proper subgroup
- 41 Why is an empty function considered a function?
- 39 Is $f(x)=1/x$ continuous on $(0,\infty)$?
- 37 Showing the set of zero-divisors is a union of prime ideals
- View more network posts →