Just a regular student interested in math.
I used to think I was smart, and then I met the mathematicians.
- Mathematics 21.2k 21.2k 77 gold badges7171 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.1k 3.1k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 233 233 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 125 125 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 132 Is there a preference of when to use \text and \mathrm?
- 64 Good books for a high schooler self-studying Abstract Algebra?
- 48 Is it possible to skip the first line in a theorem environment?
- 47 Union of the conjugates of a proper subgroup
- 44 Why is an empty function considered a function?
- 39 Is $f(x)=1/x$ continuous on $(0,\infty)$?
- 38 Showing the set of zero-divisors is a union of prime ideals
- View more network posts →