Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 303 303 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 159 159 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 121 121 66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 Why is \mid so called?
- 14 Maximum area of a triangle
- 13 Losing at Spider Solitaire
- 10 Do We Need the Digits of $\pi$?
- 9 The sum of the first $n$ squares is a square: a system of two Pell-type-equations
- 7 Question related to regular pentagon
- 7 Finding solutions to $(4x^2+1)(4y^2+1) = (4z^2+1)$
- View more network posts →