Top network posts
- 27 If $n = 51! +1$, then find number of primes among $n+1,n+2,\ldots, n+50$
- 12 What other forms can Euclidean failure take?
- 9 Prove that if neither $a$ nor $-a$ are squares modulo $d$, then no integral ideal in $K$ of norm $a$ is principal.
- 9 Some doubts in 2's complement
- 9 What is the largest integer value of $n$ for which $8^n$ evenly divides $(100!)$?
- 7 In what quadrant should the GCD of two Gaussian integers with both real and imaginary parts be?
- 7 In general what happens in Conway's Prime Game given $2^n$, with $n$ composite, as the initial value?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.