I am the coordinator of the Maths Learning Centre at the University of Adelaide. I have a PhD in finite geometry and a Graduate Diploma in Education. I help thousands of students every year to understand the maths involved in their courses. If you want to know more about what I think about maths and its education, check out my blog.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 at 4:13
Top network posts
- 61 Why are induction proofs so challenging for students?
- 58 What is a good method for drawing a Möbius band on the blackboard?
- 28 Good way to explain why an absolute value in an equation does not automatically mean to make the other side +/-
- 26 Can you use row and column operations interchangeably?
- 24 Teaching students to find and correct their own errors
- 24 Probability Misconception: Two Bags with Black and White Marbles
- 20 How can I convince someone to use a calculator and not worry about the mechanics too much?
- View more network posts →