(for copy-pasting into questions) What are your thoughts? What have you tried? Where are you stuck? You need to [provide context__http://meta.math.stackexchange.com/questions/9959/how-to-ask-a-good-question/9960#9960) for your question. Otherwise it just looks like you want somebody to do your homework for you; that's not what this site is for. If you add some appropriate context, we will be happy to help.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
60 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Mathematics 43k 43k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Code Golf 13.9k 13.9k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 11.7k 11.7k 11 gold badge4141 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Academia 961 961 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 370 370 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 117 Meaning of Rays in Polar Plot of Prime Numbers
- 83 Can there be an injective function whose derivative is equivalent to its inverse function?
- 70 A curious equality of integrals involving the prime counting function?
- 57 How much code would a codegolf golf if a codegolf could golf code?
- 54 Fake integers for which the Riemann hypothesis fails?
- 43 More cowbell...!
- 40 How can I prove that $\gcd(a,b)=1\implies \gcd(a^2,b^2)=1$ without using prime decomposition?
- View more network posts →