(for copy-pasting into questions) What are your thoughts? What have you tried? Where are you stuck? You need to [provide context__http://meta.math.stackexchange.com/questions/9959/how-to-ask-a-good-question/9960#9960) for your question. Right now, it just looks like you want somebody to do your homework for you; that's not what this site is for. If you add some appropriate context, we will be happy to help.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
50 profile views
Last seen Apr 18 at 17:14
- Mathematics 38k 38k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Code Golf 12.4k 12.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 9.4k 9.4k 11 gold badge3939 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Academia 367 367 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 228 228 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 82 Can there be an injective function whose derivative is equivalent to its inverse function?
- 70 A curious equality of integrals involving the prime counting function?
- 54 Fake integers for which the Riemann hypothesis fails?
- 43 More cowbell...!
- 39 How can I prove that $\gcd(a,b)=1\implies \gcd(a^2,b^2)=1$ without using prime decomposition?
- 36 Sum the powers that be
- 32 Difference of j-invariant values and the abc conjecture
- View more network posts →