I think this is the kind of place where you have to take one step back from the math and apply common sense. Javier
About the distribution of electrons magnetic dipole moments in atoms belongs both to chemistry and physics.
About the internal cause of Lorentz force, electric and magnetic induction and Are photons composed particles?
Complex one-dimensional structures of space English German
Photon, EM radiation and EM waves
Elementary particle of magnetic field , What is the nature of the magnetic fields? and Inducing current by change in magnetic flux. Is energy change in gravitational field an electromagnetic phenomenon?
To be full educated in science sometimes prevents to see obvious things.
Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
Member for 4 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 1 '15 at 7:58
Top network posts
- 12 Why can adding more polarization filters increase the amount of light that goes through them?
- 9 How and why do accelerating charges radiate electromagnetic radiation?
- 7 Measurement of blueshift from Andromeda galaxy
- 7 Why are longwave radio towers so tall?
- 6 Are there collected data about the direction of rotation of black holes and the direction of the magnetic field?
- 6 Photons and perfect mirror
- 5 What is the amplitude of a light wave?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14