I am a secondary school science and mathematics teacher at Juniata Mennonite School in central Pennsylvania. I currently teach 8-12 grade science, calculus or statistics, and chess, but I have also recently taught precalculus and other math subjects. My main love is for Jesus and for my wife but I also love the overlap of mathematics and computing.
- Mathematics 31.3k 31.3k 66 gold badges4141 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 19.8k 19.8k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 474 474 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 125 Randint doesn't always follow uniform distribution
- 84 How to create a tuple of an empty tuple in Python?
- 49 Solve almostIncreasingSequence (Codefights)
- 40 What are some conceptualizations that work in mathematics but are not strictly true?
- 35 How to draw a tree more beautifully in networkx
- 35 Are there fewer reals on $(0, 1)$ than on $(1,\infty)$?
- 29 Is it possible to draw this picture without lifting the pen?
- View more network posts →