- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 920 920 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 862 862 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 393 393 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 292 292 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 What is really curved, spacetime, or simply the coordinate lines?
- 15 Why IO is a monad instead of a comonad?
- 15 Retrocausality in Haskell: From Tardis to RevState
- 13 Jumping forward with the continuation monad
- 12 The mother of all undecidable problems
- 11 The category of categories and adjunctions
- 11 How could a conlang enforce subjective idealism in a constructed world
- View more network posts →