Top network posts
- 54 What should an amateur do with a proof of an open problem?
- 9 Understanding what the Sylow theorems say about $p$-groups
- 8 If $(a, b,c)$ is a Pythagorean triple with $b, c$ consecutive integers then $c \mid a^b – 1$, proof/disproof?
- 8 Does every group have a 'cyclization'?
- 7 Proof that the set of all functions from $\mathbb N$ to $\mathbb N$ is not enumerable
- 6 How to memorize the trigonometric identities?
- 6 Introduction and Prerequisites to Abstract Algebra
- View more network posts →