I'm a computer scientist experimenting with robotics and computer vision algorithms based primarily on geometry rather than deep learning, so fashionable today. I'm using a subset of C++, call it C+, and occasionally Julia for algorithmic experiments.
Boise, ID, United States
Member for 6 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 at 8:10
Top network posts
- 71 Is it legal for a C++ optimizer to reorder calls to clock()?
- 62 Why do C++ optimizers have problems with these temporary variables or rather why `v` should be avoided in tight loops?
- 34 Poor performance of vector<bool> in 64-bit target with VS2012
- 23 Is it legal to add elements to a preallocated vector in a range-based for loop over that vector?
- 18 Is there a shorter notation for identity function (fun x -> x) in F#?
- 15 How to declare and initialize a MutableSet in Kotlin?
- 14 Why enums can't be used as arguments in this vector constructor?
- View more network posts →