I am a graduating 6th year PhD student at University of California, Berkeley. My adviser is Sug Woo Shin. My interests are in the general arithmetic Langlands program, with a special interest in the cohomology of Shimura varieties and their relationship to the local/global correspondence.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
86 profile views
Last seen May 1 at 7:16
Top network posts
- 366 Best Sets of Lecture Notes and Articles
- 168 What books must every math undergraduate read?
- 69 Algebraic Intuition for Homological Algebra and Applications to More Elementary Algebra
- 56 Intuition for the Importance of Modular Forms
- 45 Polynomial map is surjective if it is injective
- 36 How and why does Grothendieck's work provide tools to attack problems in number theory?
- 36 What are exact sequences, metaphysically speaking?
- View more network posts →