I'm a postdoc of mathematics at the University of Jyväskylä, Finland. My research is focused on inverse problems, and the main tools are differential geometry, functional analysis and PDEs. One of my long time hobbies is Latin language. See my homepage for more information.
Member for 6 years
170 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
- Latin Language♦ 83.8k 83.8k 1515 gold badges106106 silver badges382382 bronze badges
- Mathematics 23.6k 23.6k 99 gold badges4747 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 7.1k 7.1k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 123 Updating the Hot Network Questions List - now with a bit more network and a little less "hotness"!
- 111 What is the smallest unknown natural number?
- 79 New top bar is coming to the Stack Exchange network
- 73 What is Google Translate good for?
- 73 Notation: Vector contains an element equal to 0
- 64 New top bar is live
- 55 Why did no student correctly find a pair of $2\times 2$ matrices with the same determinant and trace that are not similar?
- View more network posts →