I am a PhD student in Stochastic analysis, obsessing over Deep Learning. I used to be mostly interested in category theory.
I wrote a song about Gauss, which you can listen to here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Bab7S3hjA
Member for 6 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 15 at 19:57
- Mathematics 11.5k 11.5k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 471 471 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Philosophy 322 322 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 301 301 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 193 193 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 Is $0! = 1$ because there is only one way to do nothing?
- 46 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 41 Why isn't lambda notation popular among mathematicians?
- 23 Difference between proof of negation and proof by contradiction
- 20 Elementary topoi have initial objects, why?
- 19 In category theory: What is a fibration and why should I care about them?
- 14 Non-associative operations
- View more network posts →