- Physics♦ 45.5k 45.5k 1111 gold badges9090 silver badges185185 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Astronomy 741 741 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 528 528 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Earth Science 399 399 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 155 Why are the wet patches on these floor tiles circular?
- 135 Why is nuclear waste more dangerous than the original nuclear fuel?
- 127 If you are vacuuming your carpet and you wrap the cord around your body do you become a magnet?
- 124 Can a Foucault pendulum really prove Earth is rotating?
- 109 How do we know neutrons have no charge?
- 74 Why do beams of light (from torches or other directed sources) not extend to infinity?
- 67 2002 research: speed of light slowing down?
- View more network posts →