Top Network Posts
- 96 Do "other" trigonometric functions than Tan Sin Cos and their derivatives exist?
- 62 Why do we miss 8 in the decimal expansion of 1/81, and 98 in the decimal expansion of 1/9801?
- 34 When you inscribe a triangle in a circle in a triangle in a circle in a triangle ...
- 27 Why worry about commutativity and not associativity in The Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic?
- 27 How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out?
- 26 Why do no students know to change the limits of integration when doing substitutions?
- 24 Writing Fractions "Correctly"
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (23)
25 Protocol for Answers Containing Claims of Cheating Apr 22 '15
19 Using Math.SE as a tool for my lecture/exercise Dec 8 '17