- Mathematics 15.9k 15.9k 1010 gold badges5353 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 895 895 11 gold badge66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 718 718 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 98 Do "other" trigonometric functions than Tan Sin Cos and their derivatives exist?
- 62 Why do we miss 8 in the decimal expansion of 1/81, and 98 in the decimal expansion of 1/9801?
- 60 Graphs for which a calculus student can reasonably compute the arclength
- 40 Is it unusual for a math department not to have a mail/web server?
- 34 When you inscribe a triangle in a circle in a triangle in a circle in a triangle ...
- 28 Is it bad to resort to numerical examples to understand the idea behind a proof?
- 28 How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out?
- View more network posts →