- Mathematics 16.8k 16.8k 1010 gold badges5555 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Academia 748 748 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 Do "other" trigonometric functions than Tan Sin Cos and their derivatives exist?
- 62 Why do we miss 8 in the decimal expansion of 1/81, and 98 in the decimal expansion of 1/9801?
- 61 Graphs for which a calculus student can reasonably compute the arclength
- 40 Is it unusual for a math department not to have a mail/web server?
- 36 When you inscribe a triangle in a circle in a triangle in a circle in a triangle ...
- 29 Set builder notation: Colon or Vertical Line
- 28 Is it bad to resort to numerical examples to understand the idea behind a proof?
- View more network posts →