Carl-Fredrik Nyberg Brodda
PhD student at the University of East Anglia, supervised by Dr Robert D. Gray. Project title is "The word problem in combinatorial group and semigroup theory".
- B.Sc. Mathematics, Uppsala University, 2016-2017
- M.Sc. Mathematics, University of St Andrews, 2017-2018
My profile picture is of a particularly nice disk diagram from "S. V. Ivanov, S. W. Margolis, J. C. Meakin, On One-Relator Inverse Monoids and One-Relator Groups, Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, Vol. 159:1, 2001, 83--111".
University of East Anglia (Norwich), Norwich, UK
Member for 4 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 27 at 5:29
Top network posts
- 14 A potential PhD supervisor wants me to visit campus for an interview before I know if I'm accepted
- 11 Noteworthy, but not so famous conjectures resolved recent years
- 6 Minimum Simple Burger-Mozes Type Group
- 6 Algorithm for group cohomology
- 5 Open problems concerning all the finite groups
- View more network posts →