Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 3.6k 3.6k 2525 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Biology 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.6k 1.6k 66 gold badges3030 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Academia 569 569 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Are random errors necessarily Gaussian?
- 26 Deriving the Coulomb force equation from the idea of photon exchange?
- 24 Why do you die if you cannot breathe?
- 22 How does the Pauli exclusion principle create a force in degenerate matter?
- 22 What is the longest-lasting protein in a human body?
- 18 “other’s lives” vs. “others’ lives”
- 15 How can Newton's idea of absolute space be reconciled with Galilean relativity?
- View more network posts →