- Mathematics 13k 13k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 792 792 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 742 742 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 481 481 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Earth Science 207 207 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Any odd number is of form $a+b$ where $a^2+b^2$ is prime
- 34 Continuous relations?
- 26 Is there a domain "larger" than (i.e., a supserset of) the complex number domain?
- 21 Every prime number divide some sum of the first $k$ primes.
- 18 An example of a problem which is difficult but is made easier when a diagram is drawn
- 16 A conjecture about an unlimited path
- 16 Conjecture: $\pi(x)\ge \pi\circ\pi(x)+\pi\circ\pi\circ\pi(x)+\cdots$
- View more network posts →