Objective competence and experience in the following subjects: Photography/lenses, fitness, electric guitar, golf, tennis, trading stocks, nutrition, chess, programming, and wine tasting. PM me for information on any of these topics.
- Mathematics 4.3k 4.3k 88 gold badges4343 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.6k 2.6k 66 gold badges2020 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Computer Science 419 419 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Game Development 299 299 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 239 239 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 187 How exactly does one “control for other variables”?
- 99 Don't see the point of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
- 23 Piecewise functions: Got an example of a real world piecewise function?
- 23 Coefficient of Determination ($r^2$): I have never fully grasped the interpretation
- 13 How does one perform collision detection on objects made of many small triangles?
- 9 Non-literal applications of "Shortest Path" algorithm?
- 8 Arbitrarily discarding/cancelling Radians units when plugging angular speed into linear speed formula?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.