Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 479 479 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 263 263 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 141 141 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 98 Monty hall problem extended.
- 33 What are some counter-intuitive results in mathematics that involve only finite objects?
- 30 What's a good way to use R to make a scatterplot that separates the data by treatment?
- 24 Using grequests to make several thousand get requests to sourceforge, get "Max retries exceeded with url"
- 23 What is it about modern set theory that prevents us from defining the set of all sets which are not members of themselves?
- 22 Notation of random variables
- 16 Proving Hölder's Inequality
- View more network posts →