Santa Cruz, CA, USA
Member for 7 years, 1 month
I'm a postdoc at UC Santa Cruz (formerly a graduate student at UC Berkeley). I'm mostly interested in low-dimensional topology (knot and spatial graph theory) and in using computers to study math.
Top network posts
- 37 Verifying 'standup maths' homeomorphism claim
- 33 How can 4 resistors of 30ohms each be connected so you end up with a resistance of 18ohms?
- 26 Gap between an even integer and the next smaller prime?
- 20 What does it mean for something to hold "up to isomorphism"?
- 19 Is there a geometric interpretation for Reidemeister torsion?
- 19 Porting use of BASIC to-the-power ^ operator
- 16 Why can you find the roots a of polynomial by factoring it?
- View more network posts →