...and thus, my journey to graduate school begins: I'm immersing myself in measure theory.
My life goal is to become a professional mathematician, logician, and risk practitioner.
Oh, and to play saxophone semi-professionally.
Las Vegas, NV
Member for 6 years
112 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 '19 at 16:26
- Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 77 gold badges1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Academia 717 717 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 554 554 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 338 338 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 289 289 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 What kind of career path might be possible for a professor following a plagiarism scandal?
- 19 The Big Book of Proof
- 18 Proving the Irrationality of this Number
- 12 Is it offensive to ask my PhD advisor for permission to record our research/technical discussions?
- 10 What does Pirsig mean by "Quality"?
- 9 Getting back into music after a long hiatus
- 9 Why is negative times negative = positive?
- View more network posts →