...and thus, my journey to graduate school begins: I'm immersing myself in measure theory.
My life goal is to become a professional mathematician, logician, and risk practitioner.
Oh, and to play saxophone semi-professionally.
Las Vegas, NV
Member for 4 years, 9 months
110 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 at 16:26
Top network posts
- 49 What kind of career path might be possible for a professor following a plagiarism scandal?
- 19 The Big Book of Proof
- 17 Proving the Irrationality of this Number
- 12 Is it offensive to ask my PhD advisor for permission to record our research/technical discussions?
- 10 What does Pirsig mean by "Quality"?
- 9 Prove that if $x+5$ is odd, then $x^2$ is even.
- 8 Getting back into music after a long hiatus
- View more network posts →
Top tags (15)
26 Answering a (Seemingly) Unanswerable Question Nov 3 '14
20 Should MathJaX be pointed out to new users? Oct 23 '14
19 “Peer Pressure” badge removal? Nov 20 '14
4 Would this type of post be considered “promotional”? Nov 21 '14
4 Someone post answer before you finish typing Oct 31 '14
3 Requiring drawing for geometry questions Oct 21 '14