I'm just a goofball that likes mathematics. My research revolves around Lie groups and their actions on smooth manifolds, particularly Riemannian manifolds.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
27 profile views
Last seen Sep 12 '20 at 1:32
- Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 711 711 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 437 437 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 419 419 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Surprisingly short or elegant proofs using Lie theory
- 31 What is Thanos's motivation for his action?
- 24 Do mathematicians, in the end, always agree?
- 24 Intuition for symplectic groups
- 19 Why is spacetime not Riemannian?
- 13 Lie Group Decomposition as Semidirect Product of Connected and Discrete Groups
- 13 What is "broken symmetry"?
- View more network posts →