I'm just a goofball that likes mathematics. My research revolves around Lie groups and their actions on smooth manifolds, particularly Riemannian manifolds.
- Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 721 721 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 457 457 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 419 419 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Surprisingly short or elegant proofs using Lie theory
- 31 What is Thanos's motivation for his action?
- 25 Do mathematicians, in the end, always agree?
- 25 Intuition for symplectic groups
- 21 Why is spacetime not Riemannian?
- 13 Lie Group Decomposition as Semidirect Product of Connected and Discrete Groups
- 13 What is "broken symmetry"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.