New Orleans, LA, USA
Member for 9 years, 11 months
I am interested in algebraic combinatorics related to Schubert calculus and the geometry of spherical varieties.
Top network posts
- 26 Rings before groups in abstract algebra?
- 19 Why are the power symmetric functions sums of hook Schur functions only?
- 18 Motivating (iso)morphism of varieties
- 17 How to interpret $(V^*)^*$, the dual space of the dual space?
- 17 Is this just a mistake or a more serious misconception?
- 16 Why learn Category Theory in order to study Group Theory?
- 16 Pacing your teaching for a variety of learning speeds
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.