Math PhD student at USC.
Turn-ons: game theory, combinatorics, probability, progressive rock.
Turn-offs: that feeling when someone rubs paper on chalkboard.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
25 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
Top network posts
- 75 Coin Flipping Game with the Devil
- 70 Alice and the Fractal Hedge Maze
- 63 Haters gonna hate
- 56 Probability of choosing ace of spades before any club
- 50 Extreme Gerrymandering
- 49 Nine Bottles of Wine, One Poisoned, Two Mice, Two Tests
- 44 Relabeling two 20-sided dice without changing their total
- View more network posts →