Duchamp Gérard H. E.
My former training was in Math, afterwards I met Pr. Marcel-Paul Schützenberger (French Academy of Science) and started to be co-advised by him and Pr. Dominique Perrin for Ph. D and Habilitation (in Theoretical Computer Science). Then I became interested in Combinatorics and Physics therefore, with friends and colleagues, I created the journal Combinatorics, Physics and their Interactions.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 19 at 20:07
- MathOverflow 3.2k 3.2k 2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3k 3k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 186 186 44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 184 184 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 183 183 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Important formulas in combinatorics
- 30 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 22 Could the Riemann zeta function be a solution for a known differential equation?
- 21 How many values determine a norm?
- 18 Bialgebras with Hopf restricted (or Sweedler) duals
- 13 Any "natural" topology on fractional field of a topological ring?
- 12 About enveloping algebras of direct sums
- View more network posts →