(e.g. graphs, groups, polytopes, spaces, ...)
in the course of this
presentations and representations
(e.g. of abstract structures by or inside other abstract structures)
next to this
(esp. of mathematics, science, and mind)
especially concerned with
(i.e. reductionistic or other theories referring to some kind of "atoms")
Member for 8 years, 5 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jan 29 at 17:37
Top Network Posts
- 86 Theorems with an extraordinary exception or a small number of sporadic exceptions
- 60 What is a universal property?
- 48 What is Yoneda's Lemma a generalization of?
- 47 Hidden patterns in $\sin(a x^2)$
- 43 Why is it worth spending time on type theory?
- 36 What is (a) geometry?
- 35 Non-associative operations
- View more network posts →