Researcher at the Czech Academy of Sciences.
- Banach spaces and their operators; geometry of Banach spaces;
- Ideals and representations of operator algebras and, more generally, Banach algebras;
- Applied Probability, Financial markets, Python modelling.
Praha & Kraków
Member for 9 years, 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen May 17 at 14:13
Top network posts
- 50 Do you know important theorems that remain unknown?
- 31 Short exact sequences every mathematician should know
- 29 Are there spaces "smaller" than $c_0$ whose dual is $\ell^1$?
- 25 Is there an editors checklist for mathematics?
- 19 Is this olympiad-like question about remainders an open problem?
- 17 Ramsey's theorem for the first uncountable ordinal
- 15 Is the $L^1$-space dual to a Banach space
- View more network posts →