Top network posts
- 70 A challenge by R. P. Feynman: give counter-intuitive theorems that can be translated into everyday language
- 59 Why does mathematical convention deal so ineptly with multisets?
- 27 Constructions of the smallest nonabelian group of odd order
- 21 Why do introductory real analysis courses teach bottom up?
- 20 Sequence converges iff $\limsup = \liminf$
- 14 In the history of mathematics, has there ever been a mistake?
- 12 C*-algebras as Banach lattices?
- View more network posts →