Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 2.2k 2.2k 1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2k 2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 489 489 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 449 449 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 432 432 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 My supervisor wants to put someone else as first author on one of two papers when I have done most of the work on both. What should I do?
- 31 What are t2g and eg in CFT?
- 20 Why does solubility of solids sometimes decrease with temperature increase?
- 19 How to calculate molecular dipole moment from a known wavefunction?
- 17 For a given element do heavier isotopes form stronger bonds than lighter isotopes?
- 14 Did the more experienced hoplites fight in the front or the back of the phalanx?
- 11 Why do we use dG < 0 to describe a spontaneous process?
- View more network posts →