I am currently learning group theory. After that I will move on to rings, then fields. In preparation for graduate studies in mathematics I will study, among other books, Herstein. I thank you in advance for all your help with this endeavour!
Member for 6 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 21 '16 at 4:03
Top network posts
- 26 What is the flaw in my thinking for the graph of this function?
- 12 Herstein or Herstein?
- 10 What's the definition of a "local property"?
- 10 Constant rank theorem: intuition?
- 7 Finding the degrees of the attaching map of the $2$-cell of the torus
- 7 Why is this map called a fold?
- 6 Degree of a map $S^0 \to S^0$
- View more network posts →