Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Chess 1k 1k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Open Source 769 769 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 If I change the license of my project, can someone use the old license by navigating through Git history?
- 40 Is this endgame (sort-of Q vs K) a draw?
- 33 Is there any conjecture that has been proved to be solvable/provable but whose direct solution/proof is not yet known?
- 29 A Simple Calculus view on Fermat's Last Theorem
- 28 What methods/mixins sequelize adds to the models when an association is made?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.